Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daddy made it

It's been a good day. J got to talk to his daddy today while we were at school. He was just letting us know he had gotten to his destination -- the land of sand! I saw this clip from a friends page- she had dedicated it to her daughter who is graduating in a couple of weeks. It touched me- seeing those daddies with their children. I feel the boys are very lucky to have such a Godly man to be their daddy. He truly loves them with every ounce of his being. I know we've just started this chapter of our lives and I'm ready for it to be over. God is in control. I must remember that when J grabs a baseball bat to "take care" of his big bro- just because he is being so mean to him! Oh what joy they bring to us!

Take a listen and hug your babies- not matter how old they are!






http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4NS7gChzvk

No comments: