Friday, May 2, 2008

Friday is finally here

I think we've all been waiting on Friday to get here since the last Friday. Both children are counting down the days left of school. We are suppose to get our pool up and running- hopefully this weekend- YIPEEE--the children helped clean it last week. Both were in swim trunks with goggles on. J was brave enough to stick his head in. They begged to jump off the diving board- but I knew if they did that- they would freeze up as soon as they hit the water and I would wind up going in after them. I on the other hand- am waiting for a few more warm days until I get in. This afternoon I decided it was not going to rain so I set up the sprinkler in the front yard to water the grass that was planted last week. I was talking to a neighbor and turned around to see J screaming out of the garage-with his swim trunks on! That prompted A to do the same. I figured it was May- and was almost 80- why not- I just wonder what some of the other neighbors thought of my redneck children! Oh well- J said that was the most fun he's had in a long time- poor kid has such a boring life! He's done nothing but play all day. His preschool went on a field trip to the park- so he's been playing all day- I guess it doesn't get much better for a 5 year old. We have ball games tomorrow- luckily they are at the same place @ 10 and 11am. That is such a blessing- since we had such a horrible time last week. I'm off to find the boys- they are too quiet and that usually means they are doing something that is not too good!

No comments: