Thursday, May 8, 2008

the truth according to J....

J spent the night with meme last night- after he talked her into going to the strawberry patch with his class from school. He was getting ready for bed and she asked how he wound up with tape around his head. In his most serious voice- he claimed that he threw the tape in the air and it mysteriously came down and wrapped around his head. Meme didn't say a word- just looked at him. Now if you've ever been given one of "those" looks- you better confess immediately! J took the hint and said "OK meme, I wanted to see what I would look like as a NINJA." It amazes me that he's made it this far without anymore scraped and bruised (along with his broken arm). Meme did just as expected- she turned her back and just laughed at him.

On another note... A's expander is growing on him. Yesterday he questioned me as to why I would do this to him. He decided within a period of 2 hours- he could not go on living this way! See the drama.... well today he let me turn the key and didn't even flinch! AMAZING!

I know that people are praying hard for us- life is going really smooth- better that I would've thought. Keep those prayer wheels turning!!

No comments: