I guess I lost a day somewhere- I have thought that today was Monday. I guess the fact that all the children in my class and in my home have gone nuts! We are counting down to the "LAST DAY" of school. J is out on Monday, but A is scheduled to be there. They are having some kind of special day and need volunteers. So I am dumping J with meme and papa and am heading over for some time with the staff at HM. Then I will be able to have a picnic lunch with A in the garden at school. He has asked several times for me to come have lunch and I guess if I don't do it now-time will be gone.
Swim Team today was pretty good. The kids had enough energy to swim many many laps. Every time J would pass by he would smile and wave. He is getting geared up for the swim meet in a couple of weeks. They had to evacuate the pool due to a thunderstorm- so practice was cut short by about 15 minutes.
After we got home and the boys had baths and I had turned A's expander, J busted in and said if he could not have the underwear with frogs or lizards, he was going to sleep naked. Well the whole idea was quite comical-a 5 year old ticked off enough to want to sleep naked! The good news was he found an almost 2nd best and is now resting quietly.
I am a little anxious about sending him to school this week. On the way home yesterday he said "mom guess was "sally" did today. I was playing a guessing game- "what did sally do" "She ate 3 white crayons" and I explained to him that was not good to do-- could cause your tummy to hurt. The next thing was "guess what else sally did" My first thought was crap- she must've eaten a red one too. NOPE! Sally pulled her pants/panties down and showed her privates to my child and another little boy. J was very graphic with the details. I counted to 10 and told him we didn't ever share our bodies with anyone else. where your underwear covers is your and not to be shared. Needless to say - after school she came in my class to visit before she left for daycare and I quickly sent her packing! I've got more than enough to deal with while daddy is away- I really don't want to be 'splainin that! Any questions come up....I'm making an appointment with Dr. Banks!
Have a Wonderful Wednesday!!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You just posted this because I read your storm one and then clicked back over and here is a new one. Anyway, I would have had a word of prayer with that child's mother. Man o man, the things our children are learning at school. You know about the p-word story last year, right? If not, ask me about it. I saw Crysti today. She cut my hair. She said you have a my space page. How do you get to it? I looked for it tonight but couldn't find it. Randy was here yesterday and the boys jumped in. The water was freezing and still nasty and a big 'ol bullfrog was swimming with them. He told me he installed your slide. Did ya'll get everything worked out? I'm ready for the mud to go away. We can't have anyone to swim until we fix our mud problem. Oh well, it'll be fixed soon enough I guess. He better be up here tomorrow. He promised by Friday we would be swimming.
Post a Comment