Sunday, April 27, 2008
We're off to join the circus
Last night I was in the spare bedroom. I hear my children working quietly on something in the kitchen. I hear A telling J to stretch it. I was afraid of what they might be doing, but sat and waited. When suddenly I see them come around the corner to show me a new "trick". A had convinced J to stuff straws into his mouth. He looked like the guy on one of the first reality TV shows that smoked a bunch of cigarettes -- only they stuck out lots further. J had approximately 40 or more straws sticking out of his mouth. No wise cracks about his mouth being like his mom either!! He left the room- with A leading the way to try to drink out of a cup. After the entire episode- I found the straws- put back in the cabinet where they had come from. Hey on the bright side--at least he cleaned up after himself!! Oh the joy of having boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment