Today has been a semi busy day- J and I -- along with meme and papa did some much needed yard work- hopefully in the next couple of weeks- it won't appear to be a dust storm in our yard when I start cutting the grass. J was very excited and really wanted to help. After I had finished putting out grass seed- I let him take a turn with the spreader- he was a little short but managed to dump the seed - after one trip around the house- his job was done...he parked the spreader and played on the seadoo- Papa took the 4 wheeler home with him- meme said he's been riding since they got home- even got her on it for a quick spin- she said she was either screaming or praying the entire ride!! J will be angry when he finds out- he wanted to ride while they were here- but we ran out of time.
A went back to the orthodontist. I didn't warn him they were going to make a mold of his mouth. I knew it would freak him out and thought it was better if he went into it not knowing. After a few minutes I heard J talking to someone- I found out he was talking to his big brother. A had a look of shock, surprise and panic rolled up into one. He said I did it. I played dumb and said what- he said I PUKED! I turned my back to him so he couldn't see me laughing. After I assured him it was OK- and the hygienist agreed he was a real trooper and did fine- he felt somewhat better. I called daddy to let him know and A was trying to let him know from the back seat what had happened. He said tell him the nasty part- I said what was that- he laughed and said I puked- I think he's starting to think it was kinda cool! Only an 8 year old would think that was neat!! I can't wait to share with him that meme puked on the nurse a couple of years ago while having blood drawn- even though she doesn't remember it- she was out cold- HA HA! We are off to swim team- J has a new coach and I am anxious to see how it goes. A is out of school tomorrow- he's going to be a helper in my class- this should go well! We are going to shoot a few baskets before time to leave for practice- enjoying the beautiful spring time while we can.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Girl, I had to go get impressions done on Tuesday. It is gross and nasty. I don't puke but almost. I have to get my braces back on. At least on the bottom. So I guess I'll be wearing for another 3 1/2 years.
Post a Comment