I know I have already posted today but J has said a few things this afternoon that I just had to share.
We were running through the grocery store earlier today and I told him to "put on his listening ears" and he said with a straight face- the batteries for my ears must have died- sorry mom! we can just get some more!!
I bought the boys a ball and T to practice hitting the ball- I am not a good pitcher and since daddy is not here- the T would be a good fill in. I told J not to take it upstairs- he would open it and it would no longer be a set. He has just come downstairs and told me-- "Mom- I know you said not to take the t-ball set upstairs. My mind just went, went coo coo and I opened it" Then it came back up to my brain and it's open now. (It doesn't help that A is sitting at the bar dying laughing at him)
What do I do with that child?? If he was not quite so comical- I would probably wind up spanking him on a daily basis!
From the stories I've heard- these are probably pretty close to some of the stories that his daddy told when he was little! This "trait" I feel safe in saying he did not get from me!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment