Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Terrific Tuesday
We started out today on a good note. A was on time to school and I was on time for work- YIPPEE! We played hookie from swim team because we had a dinner date with papa. Since meme is at the beach enjoying the sand and surf~ papa is looking for dinner dates every night this week. We met him and had seafood. The boys were very excited to see papa. They were even more excited he gave each one a quarter- they got mini bouncing balls- since A got his spacers in he cannot have gum. The weather was great this afternoon. The boys spent an hour or two shooting baskets, playing Frisbee, and riding the scooter. I am so glad the weather is a little warmer- they were starting to get cabin fever and way too much TV. A's school has had the book fair in the library for a couple of days. We ventured in today and they couldn't make decisions on which book they wanted- we wound up getting about 6 books. I guess it's better than going to Wal-Mart and buying junk-A has really started getting interested in books lately- I would rather him do that than be attached to the Nintendo-I hope this trend continues- He made a 100 on his spelling test (again)- he has a 100 average in spelling and has had that pretty much all year- we are super proud of his wonderful 3rd grade year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment