Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My little man

OK- J is not suppose to be growing up quite so fast- he has corrected me lots in the past couple of days- for instance this one stands out- while driving down the road we saw a VW that was "Carolina colors"- I pointed it out and said look at the red top- J quickly pointed out- mom that is garnet-- NOT red! Coach Larry would be proud- his swim coach is a huge Carolina fan- we pray for him {and the a few others} daily :)

J got out of the tub tonight and I hear him calling- mom come here- well I didn't have to go see him- I could smell him- from the other end of the house. He ran to our bathroom and went exploring in the cabinet. Now used it not the proper term I should be using...more like doused...himself in dad's eternity. On a normal day- I love the smell- tonight well let's just say it's more like a stench! I am going to have to open a few windows and let the excess escape! It's actually causing a slight headache and severe nose burning. This is just one of the joys of having a curious child-- luckily all the meds are in the top kitchen cabinet!

A is on spring break this week so we all have the week off from school- J is excited to tell everyone he is skipping school- swim team will start back for the summer session next week- and mom could not be happier- that along with baseball should wear them out enough to want to go to bed each night! We've been pretty relaxed this week since we've not had to get up too early. We are off to visit a few old friends we left behind a little over a year ago- tomorrow- the boys are so excited and can't wait. I am hoping for warm weather so they can play outside for a couple of hours- burn off some of the excess energy they've been storing up-then it's off to visit meme and papa and some cousins for an adventurous camping trip- thank goodness the weather is suppose to be nice- they can play out side for 3 days straight!

Well I'm off to open a few windows....

No comments: