OK this blog is not suppose to be about me.... but since I got tagged and don't want to be a party pooper here goes--
1) I'm adopted... mom and dad picked me up on Bull St. when I was 9 months old.
2)I am a certified scuba diver.
3)I met my wonderful hubbie while I was working at the bank-he was the cutest customer EVER !!
4)I started working when I was 13-at the local "sno shack"
5)I have been stranded in Jamaica- and didn't even plan on visiting there.
6)When I was first married- we lived in Tennessee-
7)I totaled my first car- yep it was my fault...
8)I was saved when I was in the 3rd grade.
9)I am a great aunt- by marriage- Scott's niece is 30 and has 2 children.
10)I graduated high school and started college while I was still 17.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Interesting. The things that I have learned about you. We just need to get together and talk about you.
Post a Comment