After two fun filled days of travel, Scott is finally in Wisconsin! Yes, he did leave yesterday but due to airline delays (what they do best) and the snow storm they spent the night in Missouri (he arrived in Missouri last night about 1:30 am our time). The flight was cancelled this am (due to weather) and just after lunch he called and they were on the ground. He was extremely worried about not getting there today- the gear that was needed is only issued 2x a month. Today being the first day and the next day would've been in 2 weeks! But knowing Scott-he would've found a ski slope and made the best of it!
I am ready to go back to work- J is a little ansty and is in need of some sort of routine! We got him registered today for "big school" and he seems happy. He is bored in his class and is fighting most mornings not to go. Hopefully the next 3 months will fly by and summer will be here- and we can swim and play all day-
I'm off to see if they made it in time to get all the required "stuff"
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad he made it. I have been thinking about ya'll. Jack is going to K-3 at Lakeview next year. He is really excited. I'll tell you the whole story when I see you.
Post a Comment