Thursday, March 6, 2008

My children really do love each other!!

Tonight was spirit night at Chick fil a for A's school. He insist we go- not to help the school, but just because it's a chance to eat out (poor kid gets that trait from me). While on the playground, I see A go up to another child. The one sided conversation that I heard went something like this: "why did you say that you were going to get J"- {since I've never seen aggression directed to anyone but his sibling, I didn't know what to do.} After watching a few minutes, A was hitting his fist into the other hand. I told them to just go play. "But mom, he said he was going to get J! " He then asked the child, "how old are you?"- when he replied 6- I think A though he could take him. I then insisted they go play- I didn't want to have a brawl with the other parents! I am not one to allow this type of behavior, but have to say-- I was very happy to see that if needed- J has a built in body guard! I now know they really do love each other- even though they sometimes act like they don't really care for each other.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Just let someone mess with family. My brothers always came through. Brotherly love!!!