Well... yesterday we headed to the orthodontist and A got braces on his top teeth. He wouldn't smile at first- but he quickly got over that. He said he couldn't eat with them on. He then read his no no list and kind of had a melt down. He is not suppose to eat popcorn, ribs, pizza crust, tacos, etc. He was very upset because he loves all of these. I told him I could cut meat off ribs for him and he was very serious... MOM IT SAYS YOU CANNOT EAT RIBS.... He has not asked for any Tylenol- and it doing very well. We won't go back until the end of August and by then he should be a pro!
*************************************************************************************
This am we went to the post office to mail daddy a package. The boys were very interested in what was in the box. I was explaining that there were books and a few movies. J then questioned do they have popcorn there?? I told him probably. He didn't skip a beat- well we need to send him a box 'cause you can't watch a movie without popcorn! This is part of the reason we rarely go to the movies...
*************************************************************************************
J's already planning for his birthday party. Keep in mind his birthday isn't for 3 more months- he's asking for a mint chocolate chip cake. This is the new flavor of ice cream they have to have every time we go to the grocery store.
*************************************************************************************
Yesterday we visited Discovery Island water park. J was not tall enough to go down the slide by himself so I got the pleasure of going down with him. When we first started down- it was completely dark. I was trying to reassure him and myself that it was OK. He said mom- I'm not scared. When we got to the bottom- he was screaming at the top of his lungs-- THAT WAS AWESOME!! They had a blast and we will probably be heading back very soon!
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Discovery Island is awesome. WE went last week and Zane is finally tall enough to ride alone. WE didn't see him the whole day. I sent Scott a package yesterday (finally!). I think it has popcorn in it if I am not mistaken. So you don't have to send him any. I also sent 2 DVDs. Gum, candy, crackers, granola bars, little bottles of Tabasco (I wanted him to think of Michael) Anyway, I'll see you Sunday.
Post a Comment