Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas 2008

Well it's been over a month since I was on here. The past couple of weeks have been pretty busy. From Christmas shopping to all the parties... not alot of time left to blog. The boys got WAY more than needed. They are also the proud new owners of boxing gloves... Before you sit and think I got what I asked for.... IT WAS NOT MY IDEA!!! It came from someone with only one child. They have been put away and won't be brought out until daddy is home and can play ref! I don't want to deal with blood on the carpet! A has been playing NCAA football on the WII pretty much non stop. He was beaten by uncle Chris.... not sure who was the biggest baby. Once Chris started winning... it got pretty funny- was not sure who's blood was going to end up on the carpet! All in all Christmas seemed just like another day. I was glad we got to spend time with family that we don't get to see near enough- but it was a huge hole in the entire holiday. A decorated the tree- if it wasn't for the boys, it wouldn't have even been put up. Once daddy gets home, we will be able to actually celebrate. He requested his plate be put in the freezer- not too sure how it will be- but meme thinks he is the golden child... what daddy wants... daddy gets. He uses this to his advantage though!
J is still thinking we can eat restaurant food- every meal-- he assures me that we have credit cards... we can always go out to eat. Oh to be young and not worry about money! He got lots for Christmas- and has been extremely helpful at home since we have been out of school. I am not complaining.... just wondering what he is wanting. He just informed he- Burger King or Bust! The truth comes out.
The count down has officially started.... daddy says the replacements will be there in about 2 weeks. I am not letting the children know this yet- don't want them to be upset when he is not home on the day that was planned. Once he is at GSP- then we will tell the boys.
We are anxious to say the least... A is excited to see Clemson play (not lose) in the bowl game- he is upset however- we didn't travel to Jacksonville for the festivities.... I tried to explain I cannot drive all that way with just the two of them never mind the fact about the boxing gloves in the backseat... he suggested we take Meme... after I finished laughing- I simply said NO! Daddy told him maybe if Clemson gets to go next year- we would try to go....
I will keep everyone posted to the latest of daddy getting home....

No comments: