Monday, August 18, 2008

my boys will be boys

My children really do love each other, right?? Sometimes I wonder- they are always excited to get the other one in trouble. That was pretty much the case today. We were heading out to the pool. The boys got some lobster floats that were marked down at Wal Mart- so they were really anxious to get in. The rule is if I am not out there, they cannot get in. Well I rounded the corner and J ran in screaming... A got in the pool.... A got in the pool. I started to tell him to get out. J was very quick- I guess 'cause I pushed him in! School will begin in oh about 14 hours... not that I am counting. I think the boys will be very lucky to make it there. If school was not starting tomorrow....I think another vacation would be in order. Since they are both heading to school- I will get a mini vacation every day!! YAY MOM!!!

No comments: